The “House Holiday” situated in Caccamo (Pa) Italy, manages a few receptive structures placed in the old city centre and the near periphery, where you can find some habitations newly restructuring, complete of every confort, what: conditioned air, tv, pump of heat, barbecue, wide kitchens furnished of all the accessories necessary, verandas, park inside, and wide spaces outside for the entertainment of the children.
In particular signal you the country houses of “Holy Lucia and holy Victoria” completely absorbed in the green for a general availability of 22
The complex "Casa Vacanze" has been realized with initiative "Paese Albergo" in the year 2004.
t is composed of :
• A structure with 6 places bed (max 8) in three rooms from bed, with bath with shower and kitchen in common, porch and space external
• A structure with 3 places bed (max 4) room from bed, bath with shower and kitchen lunch independent, porch and space external .
• A structure with 2 places bed (max 3) room from bed, bath with shower and kitchen lunch independent, porch and space external
Ample kitchens lunch
conditioned air in the room;
Pump of heat;
>Coming from the airport in Palermo "Falcone and Borsellino" km 65 highway Palermo-Catania exit Termini Imerese release for Caccamo.
>Coming from Messina or Catania highway direction Palermo exit Termini Imerese release for Caccamo.
>Station railway Termini Imerese autolinee for caccamo km 9.
Address:Corso Umberto I
Phone number:+390918149985 - +393355244985
|Air conditioning: ||Television: ||Safe: ||Bar-fridge: |
|Internal parking: ||Swimming pool: ||Disabled infrastructures: ||Internet point: |
|Garden: ||Panoramic view: ||Archeological/natural sites closeness: ||City center closeness: |
See more about Caccamo:
Caccamo is a town located on the Tyrrhenian coast of Sicily in the Province of Palermo.
The official founding of Caccamo was not until 1093, when the Normans began building the castle on a rocky spur overlooking a cliff. The castle itself is actually now being slowly converted into a conference center. Submerged within the lake is a stone bridge built in 1307 on the road that once linked the town with Palermo. The city holds an 11th-century attractive cathedral, that was remodeled in 1477...